Thursday 18 August 2011

Chibuzor Victor Bonavin :(


Male :
so much is on my mind I don't know where to start though. Fadhilah, to be honest with you, I really think we're losing love. Things don't seem the same anymore. Fadhilah, I really love you and want to be with you but this is not how

Female :
ok look..... do u realy want me to be your wife?
r u ready to change our religion?
facing my family?

ive been thinking a lot about us...
i love u...u know i love u so much...
and i know u love me to....

last few days ago, me n my mom having some serious conference ive been asking her about me having a black people as a bf. And i told her about us...shes not very happy to hear that news. after we debate shes just told me a simple word, shes didnt like it and want me to broke

Male :
what is your plan right now
you are thinking about marrage ....?

well l understand your point she is your mum... since she want you ro break up.... you have right to do that and l will respect that am happy for the few months we share together and everything. I'm just gong to have to leave you alone once and for all. I don't want to do it but I want things the way they used to be and it looks like that won't happen. I love you, Fadhilah, and obviously your love isn't as strong as you say it is.

Dear Fadhilah

I never knew what true love was until I met you. From that minute that I met you, I knew that you would be different from anyone that I had been with. And I was right. You know how people have first loves, first kisses, and so on? You were my first True Love. I felt so much with you and if I could rewind time, I would do so many things differently so we could still be together.

Our very first kiss is something that will always replay in my mind like a movie, down to the last time I saw you. I truly thought you were my soul-mate and I will always think that. Even though you broke my heart, time and time again, I would give up everything right now, just to be with you again. I will never forget you; your face and memory will always be alive in my heart.

Love always,


:( im sorry sayang............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...